"People, like diamonds, have a basic market value, but it is only after they have been polished that the world will pay their real value."
- Willliam Thourlby
No children's classes available at this time
P: (918)284-5344 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2014 The Etiquette School of Oklahoma. All Rights Reserved.
Modern manners for the marketplace
The focus of this class is to teach students that traditional values do have a place in modern day society.
A foundation of good manners presents students with an invaluable opportunity to learn and practice leadership skills that will last a lifetime.
- 6 S’s of a Great First Impression
- Handshakes and Eye Contact
- How to Properly Introduce Yourself & Others
- The Art of Thank You Notes
- American & Continental Styles
- Respect for Others & Yourself
Interactive Course Includes:
Formal four-course lunch
Space is limited. Enrollment required no later than noon on June 7, 2018.